Mission Statement: Inspire a passion for learning exploring the past, discovering the present, and creating the future.
Foothill Elementary School is leading the way in preparing students to lead meaningful lives as contributing citizens in the 21st Century. We have a spectacular combination of teachers, students, parents, and community partnerships. Working together, we are fostering deep learning through project based learning, problem solving, and engineering tasks. We use the Arts to strengthen student creativity.
As of July 7, 2017, we have:
- Current enrollment of 640 students.
- Kindergarten through 6th Grade.
- 3rd-6th Grade classes for advanced learners.
- 2 small group autism classes
- Computers/Exporatorium & PE Specialties
- Volunteers teach weekly Art lessons
- 2:1 Chromebooks per child in Grades 4-6
- 2:1 or 1:1 iPads per child in grades K-3
- Drama class provided by the Beverly Taylor Sorenson Grant