These videos will be the most helpful if you can watch them on a different screen than where you are doing your coding. Please pause and rewind them if they go too fast. Also, full screen works best.
Upper Grade Remix Challenge Videos:
(Note: These are optional, but a fun way to take the skills you practiced with the videos above and make a more complete game). Here is the project to remix: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/446740768/
- Every student who successfully submits one task will get a t-shirt.
- Every student who successfully submits at least 6 tasks earns a prize kit and is entered into a drawing to win a $50 Amazon gift card.
- Adults may give suggestions, but students create the code
- This contest is designed with the Scratch coding language in mind. Students may use any programming language they want, but please refer to the example videos to see what the programs are expected to do.
- A parent or teacher must sign off that each program is completed.
**Advanced lower grade coders are welcome to participate in the upper grade Remix challenge.
THANK YOU SPONSORS!